1. Removed erroneous "Beta Expiration" message.
1. Preset RESCAN no longer hangs with very large preset collections.
2. Clearer descriptions for Unknown preset Categories and Banks.
3. Punctuate input meters now show the proper values.
1. Third Party Banks are now shown in the main dropdown.
2. Author and Banks now show presets by category as well.
3. EXPORT is now called SAVE AS and SAVE is now SAVE TO USER
4. Neither SAVE nor SAVE AS will clear tags, category, or description
5. SAVE AS remembers your previous save position
6. Added scroll bar to the LIBRARY page
7. LIBRARY page has resizable columns
8. Removed duplicate files when saving a .tide as a .nfa
1. Added Featured Artist presets to main dropdown.
2. Fixed a bug where fonts would occasionally get corrupted.
1. New preset librarian adds Categories, Tags, Descriptions, Artist links, Favorites, and Search to presets.
2. Multi level undo/redo for easier workflow.
3. True A/B comparison for making better mixing decisions.
4. SET AS DEFAULT button allows you to save any settings as your default.
5. Fixed a bug in COMPENSATE LEVEL where the level was sometimes effected by the previous state.
1. Support for AAX Silicon Native (Mac Only)
2. Improved Performance on Windows (Windows Only)
3. Removed support for Windows 8 (Windows Only)
1. There’s now a LINK knob in the Level Detector section which controls the stereo linking.
2. The Gain Reduction meter is now scaled by the MIX knob. I think this helps people understand how much gain reduction is actually being applied.
3. Fixed a bug where the radar control wasn’t writing automation data in some hosts.
4. Added little EQ curves above each tone control button, this helps people see what the plug-in is doing at a glance, especially when stepping through presets.
5. Made the whole plug-in UI dim when bypassed, and made the individual tone sections dim when bypassed.
6. Control, option, and shift clicking now works in the tone control section. You can also double click to type in a value.
7. You can now reliably grab the radar control when the dot is against the edge of it.
8. Gain Reduction meters now default to 0dB.
9. Fixed a bug where Invigorate could sometimes instantiate at a size larger than the screen on high DPI windows displays.
10. The SETTINGS page now contains a SHOW METERS button which toggles the glow in the radar display, as well as the envelope meter in the level detector section and the curve display in the curve section.
11. The SETTINGS page also contains a BRIGHTNESS control for these same meters, so you can dim them if you prefer.
1. New artist presets from Damian Taylor (The Prodigy, Bjork, The Killers)
2. New artist presets from John Nathaniel (OneRepublic, Shawn Mendes)
1. Initial Release