1.10.2 (Mac Only):
1. Added support for macOS Ventura.
1. Fixed a potential initialization bug.
2. (Windows Only) Rolled Elevate, EQuivocate, and Punctuate back to 1.8.2 for improved DSP performance on Windows.
1. Saturate’s new Anti-Aliasing mode removes aliasing.
2. Saturate’s new Ceiling control allows you to set the clipping threshold.
3. Saturate’s new Symmetry control allows you to generate even as well as odd harmonics.
4. Improved UI performance
1.9.1 (Mac Only):
1. Fix Pro Tools bypass button
2. Fix problem with Saturate Drive at 0dB
3. Fix Saturate's latency reporting
1.9.0 (Mac Only):
1. Native support for Apple Silicon
1. Added resizable UI, click and drag the bottom right corner to resize.
2. Animated meters can now be drawn with or without OpenGL.
1. Added DETAIL PRESERVATION knob to Saturate which allows you to control the amount of audio detail that’s preserved while clipping.
2. Added gain reduction meter to Saturate.
3. Added scrolling waveform meter to Saturate, allowing you to see how hard you’re clipping the peaks.
4. Removed 32-bit Windows builds.
5. Signed Windows installers.
1. Fixed preset location
2. Fixed the INFO button so that it launches the manual again.
1. Plug-ins now load and work in Garage Band in Catalina
2. Fixed error message when installing VST3 without VST2 on Mac
3. Fixed potential crash
1.6.2 (Mac Only):
1. Fixed Tooltips
1.6.1 (Mac Only):
1. Support for OSX Catalina
2. Moved Plug-ins from the Eventide subdirectory to the Newfangled Audio subdirectory
3. Moved Presets and Manuals from the ~/Documents/Eventide directory to the ~/Music/Newfangled Audio directory
1.5.15 (Windows Only):
1. Fixed an issue where plug-ins might get blacklisted in Cubase 10
1.5.12 (Windows Only):
1. Fix an issue where plug-ins would crash on Windows 7